|“||If you have the sudden, nagging suspicion that you're experiencing something you've seen or heard of before, it could be that you're in the vicinity of Déjà-Jin! Some traits of the levitating Psychic-Faerie hybrid, like its guttural voice and colorful crystal array, may remind of more established elsewhere in the Monster World. However, what makes the Déjà-Jin totally unique is the piezoelectric charge coursing through its horns, and which is responsible for the disorienting psychic effect it has on others.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
Déjà-Jin is a teardrop shaped, primate-like creature with white skin and light pink dots, with the face similar to a Japanese macaque. This four fingered fiend is legless, (possibly) due to their species developing psychedelic powers that give this creature the ability to levitate. The Déjà-Jin use their telekinetic powers that make their crystals around themselves levitate around them. Their faces, which have pink skin and with two beady black eyes, somewhat resemble a skull.
Voice Actor: Anthony Girimonte
Attempting to breed a double-element Magical Monster cannot guarantee the desired monster. Occasionally, its parents may be the result instead.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level does increase the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Déjà-Jin:
- Larvaluss (requires level 9)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18)
- Reflecting Pool (level 6) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Déjà-Jin is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Déjà-Jin is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Déjà-Jin, see Monster Names.
- According to both its bio and the fifth Fandemonium episode, Déjà-Jins can cause déjà-vu.
- Déjà-Jin is pronounced like DAY-zhah-jin.
- Déjà-Jin was the first Monster added to Magical Sanctum after its initial release.
- Déjà-Jin was teased on the loading screen, as its silhouette can be seen in the background.
- Its egg looks very similar to Gobbleygourd's.
- Déjà-Jin's bio references both Jeeode and Grumpyre, contributing to the "déjà-vu" aspect of them.
- Déjà-Jin is the first, and currently only Monster whose name has an accent.
- Déjà-Jin is one of the many Monsters that can fly (or in this case, levitate), with the rest being Tweedle, Quibble (from social media posts and trailers), Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Flum Ox, Fiddlement, Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Clavi Gnat, Withur, Cahoot, Osstax, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Schmoochle, and Plixie. This may be due to the fact that it can be bred using Theremind and Floot Fly, who both have the ability to fly.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element