|“||"This half-pint handy-monster loves to scavenge discarded Monster parts for its personal repairs. Broken Bowgart bows, cast-off Clamble plates, and cracked Congle eggshells bring it endless delight, but propriety persuades it to seek out non-Monstrous materials instead. Still, young Cybops find a certain thrill in sourcing a part that is perfectly petite for its small frame, like a thimble or sewing needle."||”|
|“||"Cybops are creative types that demonstrate unparalleled ingenuity. Their inventive nature can be seen in the schematics they draw on cave walls, which imagine high-tech upgrades to their mechanical forms. Cybops are brave enough to dream big - but twin engines? No way!"||”|
|“||This Cybop returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Its tough, segmented body and propeller are no more, replaced at the molecular level by soft-tissue pinchers and a buoyant, oversized head - extraordinary!||”|
The Cybop is a tan fish-like monster. It has a propeller that seems to alter its vocals, as well as a spiny, mechanical body which seems to have two tubes extruding from its sides. It has a single eye tinted green, a metal jaw, and three fins with orange spines.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by smoothly swaying back and forth in the air.
Prismatic Cybops appear to have transformed into bug-like creatures.
- Red: Red Prismatic Cybop has 6 eyes with yellow irises and eyelids, several yellow spots on its back and 5 yellow spikes on the top of its head.
- Orange: Orange Prismatic Cybop has purple rectangular markings on its face and back. It also has two extra purple claws where its eyes should normally be, while the eyes, that are purple, are on its head.
- Yellow: Yellow Prismatic Cybop has 2 eyes with blue irises and eyelids, blue fins and blue markings on its face and back.
- Green: Green Prismatic Cybop has an orange fin resembling a mohawk with orange stripes underneath. It also has one eye with green iris and orange eyelid.
- Blue: Blue Prismatic Cybop has red fins, several red spots and one big eye with red iris and eyelid.
- Purple: Purple Prismatic Cybop has 3 eyes with green irises, green markings on its back and 3 green antenna-like things on its back.
Voice actor: David Kerr
On the Continent, it sings with Pom Pom, and it sings "Hey, everybody! Come on, let's go!" It also sings on Space Island, and it plays during the outro. It sings "Reaching up, reaching up, reaching up, to the... sky!", and "4... 3... 2... 1...".
The Cybop can be bred with a combination of Air and Earth.
The Cybop will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Cybop is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Cybop can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
"Cybop" is rooted in "cyber", i.e. electronic- or computer-related, and "prop", an abbreviation for propeller. It may also be rooted in "Cyclops", a one-eyed monster, and "bop", an onomatopoeia used by beatboxing and humming.
- In DoF, unlike other games, it sings in full English.
- This is also the first time Cybop ever sung actual words.
- One of its default names is Cybog, a reference to a mispronunciation in a My Singing Monsters Live stream.
- Cybop is the final natural monster to appear from My Singing Monsters.
- The Adult bio takes a nod to its concept form and Rare Cybop. It becomes very notable when it mentions the twin engines.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|