|“||Much more than mere gizmos, Cybops are deep thinkers, and vibrantly alive. Occasionally, Cybops need reminders that attempting to scavenge the body parts of other Monsters for personal repair is not socially acceptable.||”|
Cybop is a double-element Monster that is first unlocked on Air Island. It is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Noggin. By default, its breeding time is 8 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Cybop does not have a high coin production.
Voice actor: Dave Kerr
The Cybop's contribution to the songs of some islands is a robotic vocalization, as if a talkbox is in use. Otherwise, it sounds like slap tongue, a jazz vocal technique.
On Air Island, the distortion makes it sound a bit like a distortion electric guitar and is extreme enough to make the words impossible to make out. However, if you listen carefully, you can say it in English. On Air Island, it sings, "Ahr Ire Ahr Ohr Oh Whoy, Waohoho, Whoy, Waohoho, Whoa, Nyouza!".
On Water Island, it sings," A-shoom-bop-a-doom-bop-ma-doom-dow! A-shoom-ba-da-boom" in a lower pitched voice.
On Earth Island, it sings, "Day daht doo-daht doo-daht, Day Day Day, daht doo-daht doo-daht Dow!"
On Gold Island, it sings, "Dab dabbaw dab dab a doom-dow. Dab dabbaw dab dab a doom."
On Tribal Island, it sings, "bom, bom, bah diddlum dum bom bum, bum, badiddlum bum, bom bom bom, buddiddle um bum diddle ay!"
On Fire Haven, it sings, "Eighn daht do da, Eighn daht day! Heighn daht do da, Heighn daht do da da da!"
In the Memory Game, it says, "Nyouza," which is a snippet of its Air Island verse.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Cybop:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
Talent in Spades
|Always available||20 (discounted)|
Used in Breeding
|Cybop is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Cybop eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3||Wublin 4|
|6 eggs||6 eggs||14 eggs||10 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Cybop eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Cybop eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6||Celestial 7|
|15 eggs||8 eggs||6 eggs||4 eggs||3 eggs||3 eggs||2 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Cybop eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Cybop, see Monster Names.
- Cybop's name is rooted in "cyber", i.e. electronic- or computer-related, and "prop", an abbreviation for propeller. It may also be rooted in "Cyclops", a one eyed monster, and "bop", an onomatopoeia used by beatboxing and humming.
- The Cybop is the only Natural air-borne monster to sleep (i.e. be muted) in mid-air.
- The Cybop's body is kind of shaped like a shrimp, hence that one of the possible names for a hatched Cybop is Shrimpy.
- The Cybop used to be the only natural monster whose eggs weren't used to power up a Wublin, until the release of the Gheegur. Coincidentally, Gheegur only requires monsters with Cybop’s elements.
- Unlike in the Air and Gold island, the Cybop's song is not as distorted for on Water Island it sings "A shoom bada doom badada doom dow!", on the Earth Island it sings "Shay daht boo daht dee daht day day a shoom daht dee daht dow!" and on the Tribal Island it sings in harmony with the Quarrister "Jum bum a diddley um dum diddley dum dum a diddley dum dum diddley dum dum a diddley dum dum diddley ay!"
- The Cybop's lower jaw greatly resembles that of the Noggin, which it shares an element with.
- It’s impossible to tell what Cybop’s propeller blades are shaped like, due to them always being motion-blurred.
- The Cybop may be a reference to the flying fish.
- Although it looks like a fish, it doesn’t have the water element.
- Cybop appeared in My Mammott.
- Each Cybop variant has a different way of flying, the normal using a propeller, the rare using jets and the epic using a zipline.
- Cybop is the only Double-Element Natural Monster with the Air element and a non-bird-like appearance.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element