|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Sometimes a Monster just needs a good, solid meal. Whip up something hearty in the Cooking Pot!||”|
|— In-game description|
The Cooking Pot is a secondary through quaternary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it cooks items into savory dishes and it also makes some sweet dishes such as ice cream. The Cooking Pot is the eleventh direct Production Structure, and the twelfth overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 13.
The products that are produced by the Cooking Pot are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Cooking Pot will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|3||2 hours||13||733 - 1,222||10||Tertiary, intermediate|
|14||1,142 - 1,903||15||Tertiary, end-product|
|4 hours||24||2,105 - 3,508||28||Quaternary, end-product|
|7 hours||28||2,208 - 3,680||29||Tertiary, end-product|
|5 hours||35||1,054 - 1,757||15||Tertiary, end-product|
|7 hours||37||2,252 - 3,753||30||Tertiary, end-product|
|8 hours||40||1,470 - 2,450||19||Secondary, intermediate|
|9 hours||42||2,774 - 4,623||36||Tertiary, end-product|
The Cooking Pot may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Cooking Pot can be upgraded even when it is active. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + 100 Coins = 5% faster total.
As its name suggests, the Cooking Pot is named after a pot that is used for cooking.
- The Cooking Pot is one of two Production Structures whose size is 2 x 2. The other one is the Fruit Tree.
- Despite the hot appearance of the Cooking Pot, it somehow manages to produce cold Ice Cream.
- The Cactus Cheesecake was mentioned in a Facebook post.
- The Cooking Pot has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- In 2016:
- In 2017:
- 19th May 2017 to 22nd May 2017. Discount 50%.
- Anniversary Month: 11th September to 14th September 2017. Discount 50%.
- In 2018
- 20th April to 23rd April. Discount 50%.
- Anniversary Month: TBA
- In 2019:
- 12th July 2019 to 15th July 2019. Discount 50%.Link.
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Cooking:
- As part of the "gameplay balance," all Crafting Items made by the Cooking Pot had their crafting times doubled.
- The Market price range for the Crafting Items increased as a result of their longer production times. Their old Market price ranges were:
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|