|“||A Congle youngling - or ‘Congling’ as it is sometimes affectionately called - must be the happiest monster around. Look how it sways to the music with nary a care in the world! Both bow-legged and duck-footed - far easier to play its eggshell drum that way - the Congle is nonetheless sure-footed as it keeps time with its monster friends. Puckish and affectionate, cuddly Congle is largely a rascal and would happily drum 140 beats-per-minute for a slice of pistachio-licorice pie.||”|
|“||The mature Congle is enthralled with the idea of using one object in diverse ways, hence the continued use of its eggshell drum. Another example: hidden by its drum most of the time, a Congle's tummy is inconceivably soft. It makes a great pillow for when other Monsters need a quick nap, and it's always more than happy to oblige. When the drum invariably wears out from so much use, it gets upcycled into a snazzy ottoman of decorative planter.||”|
Congle was introduced on February 28, 2018, in the 1.16 update. It is the first monster to go to Space Island in almost a year.
As a baby, it has purple eyes, a pure eggshell as it’s drum, is slightly fuzzier than its adult form, and is standing up.
As an adult, its design is similar to the original game, but its drum is redesigned, and it is slightly fuzzier than in the original game.
It can be teleported to Space Island once it reaches level 10.
Instrument: Conga drum
Baby Congle’s contribution to the Continent’s song is a conga drum beat, which it plays for most parts of the song. Its rhythm is similar to Baby Noggin’s. On Space Island, it plays during the final part of the song, along with Deedge and Stogg.
Congle is bred with the combination of Air, Water, and Cold. The possible combinations are:
The Congle will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food of items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
The Congle's name is a reference to the instrument called a conga, which has the same sound as the Congle's membranophone.
- DoF adult Congle has much more realistic fur than adult Congle in the first game.
- Congle is the second monster to play only on the third part of the Space Island song, first being Deedge.
- The only part the idle is seen on the Continent is PomPom's part and Spunge's part.
- A nice coincedince is that the baby Congle's description mentions 140 beats per minute, as most of the songs in the first My Singing Monsters are at that tempo.
- Congle was originally going to be released with Bisonorus (known as Doose at the time) but, due to time constraints was released alone.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|