|“||So that's what happens to the shells when Monsters hatch! Congles are great recyclers, and use a lot of drums. Eggshells can only stand so much pounding, after all.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Congle is a triple-element Monster that is first unlocked on Cold Island. It is best obtained by breeding two monsters that have the combined elements of Cold, Water, and Air. By default, its breeding time is 12 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Congle does not have a high coin production.
Voice actor: Dave Kerr (Tribal Island)
Instrument: Conga drum
VSTs: Unknown (Natural, Tribal and Gold Islands), Salsa Ensemble (Gold Island) and Djembe (Fire Oasis) from Kontakt
The Congle's contribution to an island's song is a conga drum sound. Turning the discarded eggshells of other monsters into a membranophone instrument, the Congle strikes the surface of its drum with the palms of its three-fingered hands.
On Tribal Island, the Congle sings, "Come on, let's go!" with the PomPom in addition to beating its drum.
Congle can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a Congle in a breeding failure include:
- + Congle and Rare Congle
(Best choice, 100% chance of a Congle if Rare Congle is unavailable)
- + Congle and Sneyser
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Congle:
- Potbelly (requires level 9) ()
- T-Rox (level 7) ()
- Boskus (level 9) ()
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Guitree (level 16)
- Meldablend (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Ten Gallon Hat
|Always available||37,500 (discounted)|
56,250 (full price)
|Weekly Versus Match||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
|Festival of Yay Series||25|
Chick 'n' Chokk
Used in Breeding
|Congle is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Congle eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of PomPom eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Congle, see Monster Names.
- Congle shares the name "Xander" with Ghazt.
- It also shares the name "Enola" with Pango.
- Congle's name is a reference to the instrument called a conga, which has the same sound as the Congle's membranophone.
- The Congle was the second monster developed for the game, the first being the Scups.
- The Congle was originally imagined as being green. 
- This was partially reused for Rare Congle.
- The Congle has the highest maximum income value of the three-element natural monsters; this may be because the elements which it possesses are the top 3 highest-income natural single-element monsters.
- A Congle's sound can barely be heard if it's placed near a variety of different monsters, because conga drums weren't meant to be highly-ranged instruments. On Cold Island, the Congle can barely be heard anyhow.
- The Congle is one of the few monsters to both sing and play an instrument, along with Shugabush, Yool, Peckidna, Fluoress, Attmoz and Glaishur.
- Congle only does this on Tribal Island.
- Congle can only sing on one island: Tribal Island.
- When it sings on Tribal Island, it has somewhat of a British accent.
- Congle can be fully seen in some Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Congle is the only triple element monster on Fire Oasis whose name does not start with a W.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element