|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Coconut is the second Crafting Item to be unlocked in the Fruit Tree and is the overall 4th Crafting Item to be unlocked in the game, along with Apple Tarts. Its market price is 120 - 200 . It is unlocked at Level 4.
The Crafting Item Coconut is a perfectly rounded coconut with three black dimples in the formation of a bowling ball's dimples.
Can be used when crafting Coconut Butter in the Masher, Carved Vegidian Crystal in the Jeweler, Coconut Milk and Tropical Slime in the Juicer, Rattle in the Workshop, Earmuffs in the Tailor, and Curry Noodles in the Cooking Pot.
Coconuts can also be used to be feed directly to monsters or given to the Skyship if the Skyship asks for Coconuts.
To craft Coconut, simply drag the "Coconut" icon from the "Items" menu and into the slots menu, from top-left to top-right, all the way to bottom-left to bottom-right (if you have more slots). Then it will start generating a number of Coconut, the number depending on how many slots you dragged into.
Alternatively, drag the "Coconut" icon into the Structure itself to make the Fruit Tree start crafting one Coconut; to craft multiple Coconut, repeat the process until you have the number of pending Coconut you desire.
It takes 5 minutes to craft one Coconut without upgrades. On a max Fruit Tree, it takes 3 minutes and 26 seconds to craft one Coconut.
When required in the Skyship, the 3 orders will all require 2-8 Coconuts each, making a total of 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 or 24.
A potentially quick way to make Coconuts are to fill all of your Fruit Trees with Coconuts, filling all 6 slots. This will very swiftly create a stack of Coconuts.
- This is the first Crafting Item to be a second Crafting Item per Structure to be unlocked.
- It used to have a cost range of 23 - 38 before Version 1.8.0. (or 225 - 375 in groups of 10), but is now 21 - 34 (or 203 - 338 in groups of 10).
- This is due to the fact that prior to 1.8.0. Coconut took twice as long to craft, taking 5 minutes.
- Prior to Version 2.0.0, the Coconut costed 21 - 34 and takes 2 minutes and 30 minutes to craft.
- It has since reverted to the old production time but with a higher cost range added on top.
- In Version 2.3.0, most Crafting Items received a quintuple in market price. Coconut’s old price was 24 - 40 .
Non-Crystal Crafting Items
Miscellaneous Non-Crystal Items
|Production Structures||Utility Structures||Crafting Item Translations|