|“||Clavi Gnats produce their signature grooves by tapping the spherical sacs of the Clavi Creeper - the sprawling plant where they make their home. It's hard to tell whether the insectoid Monster enjoys its music-making thanks to its jumbled-up face, but make no mistake: upside down or rightside up, that doesn't change the fact that the Clavi Gnat is a hard worker, and one of the most reliable friends to hatch this side of the leaf.||”|
Clavi Gnat resembles a pear-shaped, blue-colored insect. Its body consists of a couple of antennae and wings on the higher part of the body, and four limbs tipped with sickle-like claws on the bottom. The facial features of the Clavi Gnat are odd, with the mouth being over the eye. Around it in a hook-like formation is a long leafy green vine, studded with milky white orbs that glow yellow when tapped by the Clavi Gnat.
Clavi Gnat touches the sacs on the "Clavi Creeper" to produce sounds of a clavinet, a modern version of the clavichord that is electrically amplified.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Clavi Gnat:
- Floot Fly (requires level 9)
- Pipes of Cicado (level 10)
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25)
- Dragon Tower (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Clavi Gnat is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Clavi Gnat is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Clavi Gnat" is a pun of Gnat, a mosquito-like bug that has a biting form and a nonbiting form, and Clavinet.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Clavi Gnat, see Monster Names.
- When Faerie Island first released, Clavi Gnat didn’t have a shadow at the base of its Clavi Creeper. This was later added in 2.3.7.
- If taken into account that the Gnat part of the Clavi Gnat is the actual monster, then a conclusion is that Clavi Gnat has the ability to fly, similar to Tweedle, Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Fiddlement, Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Withur, Schmoochle, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
- Some of its names (Cicadadada, Flocust, Jamzelfly, MitesideUp, Phlee, Spherewig) refer to various types of insects (Cicada, Locust, Damselfly, Mite, Flea, Earwig).
- It looks similar to Tapricorn’s Concept Art.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element