|“||Dapper Clackula doesn't have a mouth of its own with which to chitter-chatter about its many cultured interests, so the Bone Elemental leaves all the yammering to its loquacious little hands. If only they'd behave! When the lanky gentle-Mon's appendages get too snippy with dinner guests, it delivers the quickest of pin-point pinches to each chatterbox with its dainty fangs. While not enough to cause any pain, it's certainly enough to send a message: keep it classy!||”|
Clackula is long and slender. It has a skull with bumps at the end, two fangs, and no bottom jaw. The head is connected to a rather long, skeletal appendage that looks like a spine. It runs all the way down until the middle of its "suit," which looks like a black, hollow log with a red bow tie and jags which represent its rib cage. On the bottom layer is its 3 thin legs, each one having 3 claws and sporting a different color: The left leg is pink, the right leg is orange, and the back leg is purple. It also has skeletal arms coming out of its suit. Its most distinctive feature is its hands, which are instead 2 mouths, 1 for each arm, that are maroon with purple lips and blunt sharp teeth.
Instrument: Rhythm Bone
Clackula plays by snapping the mouths of its hands. It sounds similar to rhythm bones, spoons, clacks or castanets, similar to Pango.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute / Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Clackula:
- Denchuhs (requires level 9) ()
- Xyster (level 9) ()
- Castanevine (level 18)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Clackula is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Clackula is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
It is a portmanteau between either clack, or clatter, and Dracula.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Clackula, see Monster Names.
- The hands kind of look like Potbelly heads but purple.
- Clackula seems to bear some resemblance to Clamble.
- The sound of Clackula sounds similar to Pango.
- It was first shown on April 8th, 2020 in the Bone Island reveal video.
- When opening the game for the first time after the Version 2.3.9 update, the two loading screens might collide and create a "Mammula".
- Its back leg almost resembles a tail instead of a third leg.
- Clackula is the only monster so far to have a bowtie.
- A group of Clackulas is called an “Osstentation”.
- Clackula is the third Single Element to be a percussionist. The first being Noggin, and the second being Reebro.
- When you feed Clackula to Level 15 you can teleport it to Magical Sanctum along with Theremind, Floot Fly, and Fluoress.
- When Clackula is muted, it may look like its eyes are open at first glance. However, if you look closely, you can see that they are actually closed.
- Clackula is based on Dracula, and this is most evident in its color palette (black and red, typical vampire suit colors), its "veinlike" legs, its bow tie, as vampires are seen as elegant, and its skull, which has canine-like "teeth" at the bottom.
- Monster-Hander Matt made a mistake as he put Clackula in the in-game announcement of Seasonal Shanty instead of Punkleton
- Clackula is related to Clavavera, as stated in its bio.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element