Throughout the monster universe, there are several monsters that can speak English in at least one of their songs. They are:
- Furcorn (it sings "Come on over here" with Kayna and PomPom in My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire)
- Congle (it says "Come on let's go!" in Tribal Island with PomPom)
- PomPom (multiple occasions throughout both games.)
- Shugabush (repeats the word "Yeah" on Plant and Gold Islands.)
- Shugavox (appears to sing English in the first part of Shugabush Island's song.)
- Brump (one of the five original Wublins says "Wake up the Wublins" repeatedly.)
- Blipsqueak (says "Eyes, ears, nose, toes" repeatedly.)
- Maulch (says "Get down, get down, get down, get down and funky!" on Wublin Island.)
- Rare Wubbox (apparently sings in English on Air, Water, and Gold islands.)
- Kayna (sings "Come on over here" on Party Island in My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire)
- Cybop (sings "Hey everybody come on lets go" on The continent in My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire)
- All four Werdos (Tawkerr, Parlsona, Maggpi, And Stoowarb) are known to sing English words.
All items (15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.