|“||No matter what dimension you inhabit, there's no better wingMon to call on than the dauntless Cahoot. Got a new music part you want to try out, but you're nervous to debut it publicly? Cahoot will lend an ear. Want to take up a new hobby, but you're concerned you're not cut out for it? Cahoot will be your cheering section. Its many gill-mouths harness its cosmic wingscape to produce a single unified voice that instils the listener with self-confidence and positivity. Trust us, you're gonna want to be in cahoots with Cahoot.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Cahoot is a double-element Magical Monster exclusive to Magical Sanctum. It was added on May 12th, 2021 during Version 3.1.0. It is best obtained by breeding Fluoress and Theremind. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 6 hours hours long. As a Double Elemental, Cahoot does not have a high shard production.
Voice Actor: Sam Clark (probably)
Attempting to breed a double-element Magical Monster cannot guarantee the desired monster. Occasionally, its parents may be the result instead. Cahoot can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a Cahoot in a breeding failure include:
- + Enchantling and Cahoot
(Good choice, very small chance of getting Enchantling)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Cahoot:
- Mushaboom (requires level 9)
- Thumpies Totem (level 14)
- Digger (level 15)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Cahoot is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Cahoot, see Monster Names.
- Cahoot resembles a sea angel.
- Cahoot's name is based on the word "cahoot" which means a relationship or alliance, as the Cahoot is known for helping. The "hoot" part is similar to the sound it makes. It may be a reference to how its large, bulbous eyes and facial structure resemble that of an owl.
- Cahoot was the first monster on Magical Sanctum to partially extend the song from the initial release without using the "secret verse" glitch.
- In the description of Cahoot, it talks about "a new music part". Interestingly, the song of the island was extended along with its release.
- Just like Cybop, Poppette, Yuggler, and Floot Fly, Cahoot is airborne both muted and idling.
- Cahoot is the only monster that has no difference when flipped horizontally if the pattern on the underside is excluded because, by default, there's a red tint on the right and a blue tint on the left.
- It is the first new monster on the Magical Sanctum to not be teased in any way.
- Its name is the same as one of Gheegur's default names, being of course Cahoot.
- According to Monster Handler Matt, it is "best to enjoy a Cahoot's wings from a distance", so one doesn't become a "string of atoms", implying that Cahoot's wings are similar to a black hole.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element