|“||No matter what dimension you inhabit, there's no better wingMon to call on than the dauntless Cahoot. Got a new music part you want to try out, but you're nervous to debut it publicly? Cahoot will lend an ear. Want to take up a new hobby, but you're concerned you're not cut out for it? Cahoot will be your cheering section. Its many gill-mouths harness its cosmic wingscape to produce a single unified voice that instils the listener with self-confidence and positivity. Trust us, you're gonna want to be in cahoots with Cahoot.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The Cahoot resembles a cross of a moth, an owl, and a manta ray. It has grey skin, two bright yellow eyes, four spots of the same color running up its belly, and two more spots on its head. All these spots glow when the Cahoot sings. It has two fins, each bearing three mouths resembling ray gills, in addition to the main mouth on its head. It has two undulating wings which have cosmic pattering on the undersides.
Voice Actor: TBD
"Hoooo.. whoooooaaaooh.. woaaaowoooaaoohoooo.. whooaaooh, whoooaaah, whoaao."
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level does increase the limit.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Cahoot:
- Mushaboom (requires level 9)
- Thumpies Totem (level 14)
- Digger (level 15)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Cahoot is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Cahoot" is based on the word "cahoot" which means a relationship or alliance, as the Cahoot is known for helping. The "hoot" part may be a reference to how it looks like an owl.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Cahoot, see Monster Names.
Used in Breeding
|Cahoot is used in the following breeding combinations:|
- Cahoot was the first monster on Magical Sanctum to partially extend the song from the initial release without using the "secret verse" glitch.
- In the description of Cahoot, it says about "a new music part". Interestingly, the song of the island was extended along with its release.
- Its design bears heavy resemblance to many other Light monsters, such as Pluckbill or Bulbo, because it has a mainly grey body with another color complimenting it, in this case, yellow.
- Its face resembles that of a Porg from Star Wars.
- Just like Cybop, Poppette, Yuggler, and Floot Fly, Cahoot is airborne both muted and idling.
- Cahoot is the only monster that has no difference when flipped horizontally if the pattern on the underside is excluded because, by default, there's a red tint on the right and a blue tint on the left.
- It bears a resemblance to Tweedle in shape, movement, and song.
- It is the first new monster on the Magical Sanctum to not be teased in any way.
- It's name is the same as one of Gheegur's default names, being of course Cahoot.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element