|“||Ever cross a rickety old bridge and feel like something is waiting for you underneath? It was probably just a Bridg-it! This tender soul loves hosting guests for tea, served just how they like it, in a tasse balanced delicately on its length digits. Following tea, guests are invited to sit back and enjoy the Bridg-it's exquisite 'chinstrument' as their host taps a tinkling little tune that would make any visitor feel special. What a treat!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Bridg-it is a triple-element Magical Monster exclusive to Faerie Island. It was added on December 11th, 2019 during Version 2.3.5. It is best obtained by breeding Wimmzies and Noggin. By default, its breeding time is 16 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Bridg-it has a somewhat decent coin production.
VST: EastWest RA
Bridg-it taps its crystals to make a sound of a kalimba.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Bridg-it:
- Boskus (requires level 9)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Harpsitree (level 14)
- Ambered Thing (level 22) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Bridg-it is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Bridg-it can be used to "dispose of" Bridg-it eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Bridg-it; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Bridg-it eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Bridg-it, see Monster Names.
- Bridg-it's name comes from the word "bridge," reminiscent of how trolls usually dwell underneath bridges, and the name "Bridget."
- It is a reference of the troll from The Three Billy Goats Gruff who had also lived under a bridge.
- Prior to Update 2.3.7, Bridg-it's idle animation was broken as it reverted back to the start of the animation after a couple measures.
- The elements of the Bridg-it contain Fire and Earth, which could be a reference as to how crystals are formed with heat and pressure. The remaining Faerie element could reference fairytales.
- Its nicknames "TrippTrapp" and "Gruffy" refer to The Three Billy Goats Gruff; "PheePhi" and "PhoPhum" refer to Jack and the Beanstalk; and "Grendelle" refers to Beowulf.
- The crystal visual quality in game and in the Book of Monsters are different. (in game it’s a lower quality while in the Book of Monsters it’s a higher quality.)
- The shape of Bridg-it's face resembles the "Troll Face Meme". This was likely intentional since it's based off a Troll
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element