|“||The Quad-Elemental Blow't is filled to bursting with the unbridled power of its Elements! To relieve the immense pressure built up inside its elastic anatomy, Blow't inhales a lung-expanding breath that forces the excess energy into its prickly array of quill chambers. Here, the glorious magic of the Elements is converted into only the most mesmerizing of music before expelling a dazzling prism of lightwaves as a not-so-wasteful waste product.||”|
Blow't is a dull pink monster that vaguely resembles a rocky pufferfish. It has about 30 visible spikes, ten of which light up in rainbow colors when it plays its part. Blow't has two green eyes and goatee like spikes on its chin.
Instrument: Electric synth
Blow't plays the electric synth by breathing in a large amount of air that "forces the excess light energy into its prickly array of quill chambers". The synth has a similar timbre of that of a pipe organ.
The following pairs of Double Element Monsters can be used to breed a Blow't:
However, the combination of a 3-element with a 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
Breeding a Blow't with a Furcorn has an increased chance of getting a Blow't. This is because breeding a Blow't with a Furcorn would result with an Epic Kayna when she is avaliable to breed so it would give a Blow't whenever it fails to breed to make it rarer. This is still in-game even when the Epic Kanya is not avaliable to breed.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Blow't:
- Gob (requires level 9)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Barbloo Statue (level 13)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Blow't is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Blow't is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Blow't's name is a corruption of the word "bloat". It could also be a portmanteau of "bloat", "glow, and "blow", considering it blows up its cheeks like a pufferfish when it sings.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Blow't, see Monster Names.
- Blow't was the final Light Monster, and also the final Magical Monster overall to be released (excluding all new Magical Sanctum Monsters).
- Blow't was also the fourth Magical Quad Element to be released.
- Blow't resembles Denchuhs, in color and spikes, Gob, in sounds, and Yelmut, in animation.
- It's the first Magical Monster to have an apostrophe in its name and second monster overall. The first was G'joob and the third was G’day.
- Along with Fluoress, they both have frowns on their faces; despite this, it smiles while muted.
- Four of the spikes look like legs.
- Blow’t represents the ring around the Light Element, showcasing all of the colors, as well as none at all.
- Blow't was the last magical monster and last monster overall to be released in 2020.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element