|“||The Quad-Elemental Blow't is filled to bursting with the unbridled power of its Elements! To relieve the immense pressure built up inside its elastic anatomy, Blow't inhales a lung-expanding breath that forces the excess energy into its prickly array of quill chambers. Here, the glorious magic of the Elements is converted into only the most mesmerizing of music before expelling a dazzling prism of lightwaves as a not-so-wasteful waste product.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Blow't is a quad-element Magical Monster exclusive to Light Island. It was added on November 18th, 2020 during Version 3.0.1. It is best obtained by breeding TooToo and Mammott. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 8 hours long. Blow't has the best coin production on Light Island.
Instrument: Electric synth
Blow't plays the electric synth by breathing in a large amount of air that "forces the excess light energy into its prickly array of quill chambers". The synth has a similar timbre of that of a pipe organ.
The following pairs of Double Element Monsters can be used to breed a Blow't:
However, the combination of a 3-element with a 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- + Blow't and Furcorn
Breeding a Blow't with a Furcorn has an increased chance of getting a Blow't, due to this also being the combo for Epic Kayna. In order to make it harder to get Epic Kayna, the combo has a higher chance to give Blow'ts as breeding failures. This still happens if Epic Kayna is available or not.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Blow't:
- Gob (requires level 9)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Barbloo Statue (level 13)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Blow't is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Vessel can be used to "dispose of" Blow't eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Blow't eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Blow't, see Monster Names.
- Blow't's name is a corruption of the word "bloat". It could also be a portmanteau of "bloat", "glow, and "blow", considering it blows up its cheeks like a pufferfish when it sings.
- Blow't was the final Light Monster to be released.
- It's the first Magical Monster to have an apostrophe in its name and second monster overall. The first was G'joob and the third was G’day.
- Blow't is the only Monster with an apostrophe to not be a member of the G'brood.
- Along with Fluoress, they both have frowns on their faces; despite this, it smiles while muted.
- Four of the spikes look like legs.
- Blow’t represents the ring around the Light Element, showcasing all of the colors, as well as none at all.
- Blow't was the last magical monster and last monster overall to be released in 2020.
- According to this tweet, Blow't can hold its breath for 9 minutes, using air in its lungs to convert air into a wondrous melody.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element