- This article is about the monster. For other uses, see Blabbit (Disambiguation)
|“||The playful Blabbit shares a common ancestor with the Reedling, and developed an equally eccentric adaptation for breathing - blowing bubbles! As it releases the bubbles, it makes an adorable trilling sound which endears it to the other monsters. This is lucky for the Blabbit, because it also has a reputation for being a bit of a nuisance when it "borrows" monster eggs to hide all over the place.||”|
The Blabbit resembles a white rabbit-like creature with features that include spiky webbed ears, eyes in different colors and sizes, no arms, enormous feet with huge claws, a large, oversized, purple polka-dotted, fluffy tail, a bare white skin belly with a belly button, and rabbit teeth on the lower jaw. Its face, legs, and tail are covered in purple spots.
Voice actor: David Kerr
The Blabbit makes a soft burbling sound, like a cooing pigeon and blows bubbles out of its mouth while doing so.
BreedingThe Blabbit can only be bred for a limited time during Eggs-Travaganza using this combination only:
In 2018, breeding began on March 14th and ended on April 9th. March 29, 2017, a teaser was announced in News and posted on Facebook. Breeding began on March 31, 2017 and ended on April 18th, 2017. During the first 72 hours, the new Rare Blabbit was available. In 2016, breeding began on March 11th and ended on March 26th. In 2015, breeding began on March 18th and ended April 7th. In 2014 the breeding began on April 8th ended April 22nd. In 2013, the breeding began on March 14th and ended on April 1st.
For Vita players, breeding and purchase availability extends from March 20th to April 20th every year, based on the date set on the system.
Note: Blabbit can only be bred or purchased during the available dates. Any Blabbits on Water Island that are obtained during that time will stay unless they are sold.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Blabbit:
- Pummel (requires level 9)
- Oceanic Outpost (level 23)
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17)
- Floofy Nest (level 24) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Blabbit is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
"Blabbit" comes from "blowing bubbles" and "rabbit". As well, to "blabber" means to talk too much or to talk foolishly. For example: "My neighbor blabbered on and on."
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Blabbit, see Monster Names.
- The Blabbit, like all Seasonal Monsters, cannot be used for breeding.
- The Blabbit monster is the fourth Seasonal monster to be introduced to the game and appeared in the Market on March 14th, 2013 and stayed until April 1st, 2013.
- It was released again out-of-season from August 26th until September 3rd, 2013.
- The Blabbit monster was released again on April 8th, 2014 and stayed until April 21st, 2014.
- In the Blabbit's description, it says the Blabbit likes stealing and hiding eggs. This is based on the Easter Bunny.
- The Blabbit seems to have heterochromia. This makes it the first monster to have that condition, the second being Barrb.
- One of Blabbit's possible default names, Morphylag, refers to lagomorphs, the taxonomic order that rabbits belong to.
- There was an odd juxtaposition in the opening screen which showed the Eggs-Travaganza background, resulting in the top part of the Mammott being combined with the bottom part of the Blabbit.
- As of recently, this has happened again with the top half of the Clackula being on top of the defult background
- The Blabbit's tail is its egg turned left 90°.
- In March 2016, a contest was held titled ” Blabbit‘s Scroll “, in which players from around the world received pieces of a map. When put together, the map revealed Wublin Island. Blabbit’s Scroll was also teased in a Login Screen.
- In a My Singing Monsters Twitter post teasing Wubbox‘s release on Wublin Island, Blabbit is shown giving it a letter on Water Island.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element