|“||Banjaw's principle tendon is 37 times stretchier than a Stritch Skin, 42 times tougher than a Diamond, and 100 times twangier than, well - anything! Pulling back this durable tendon allows this skeletal character to slingshot anything (or any Monster) great distances. Just beware that you don't get too close to that mighty ring of chompers on your way.||”|
The Banjaw's shape resembles a banjo. It is mostly bright tan all over. Its eyes and top head rest on a long white tendon it uses to play. It has two long, bony appendages that play it, similar to fingers. The lower body is circular-like, with two rows of teeth in the middle. Its “feet” are four small bony appendages, which at the position its at look like a hand.
Banjaw makes a banjo-like sound by plucking its "neck".
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Banjaw:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Banjaw is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Banjaw is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The Banjaw's name is a portmanteau of "Banjo" and "Jaw".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Banjaw, see Monster Names.
- The Banjaw's bodily structure looks similar to the Quad-elemental of Faerie Island, Pladdie.
- Banjaw is the first monster containing the Water Element or the Fire Element with a size of 1 x 1.
- Banjaw is the third Triple Element Monster to take up a 1 x 1 space. The first is Clamble and the second is Cantorell.
- Its concept art had 1 arm instead of two
- Its names have some references to tendons and other connective tissue:
- Akilleez - The Achilles tendon
- Jamstring - Hamstring, a tendon in the upper leg
- Kartoolage - Cartilage
- Ligamenta - Ligaments
- Membrayn - Membrane
- Sinyoo - Sinew
- Before Eggs-Travanganza 2021, the Toe Jammer liked Banjaw. However, the Epic Toe Jammer still likes Banjaw.
- In it's description, the part of Banjaw that is plucked is refered to as a tendon, despite the fact that it connects a bone to another bone. The correct term for it would actually be a ligament, as tendons connect muscles to bones.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element