|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Acorn is the last Crafting Item to be unlocked in the Fruit Tree and is the overall 35th Crafting Item to be unlocked in the game, along with Tomato Soup. Its market price is 197 - 328 . It is unlocked at Level 35.
The Crafting Item Acorn is a fully ripe acorn. It is obtained from the Fruit Tree starting at level 35.
Acorn can also be used to be feed directly to monsters or given to the Skyship if the Skyship asks for Acorns.
To craft Acorn, simply drag the "Acorn" icon from the "Items" menu and into the slots menu, from top-left to top-right, all the way to bottom-left to bottom-right (if you have more slots). Then it will start generating a number of Acorn, the number depending on how many slots you dragged into.
Alternatively, drag the "Acorn" icon into the Structure itself to make the Fruit Tree start crafting one Acorn; to craft multiple Acorn, repeat the process until you have the number of pending Acorn you desire.
It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to craft one Acorn without upgrades. On a max Fruit Tree, it takes 1 hour, 1 minute and 49 seconds to craft one Acorn.
When required in the Skyship, the 3 orders will require 1-5 Acorns, equaling up to a total of 3, 6, 9 ,12 or 15 Acorns.
When you need a mass quantity of Acorns, filling all of your fruit trees with them isn’t a bad idea. Upgrading the Fruit Tree can help to lower the production time of Acorns as well.
- This is the first Crafting Item to be the last Crafting Item of a Structure, in this case the Fruit Tree.
- Botanically, a "fruit" is the ripened ovary of a plant which contains one or more seeds. An acorn fits that definition. (So does a tomato. On the other hand, a strawberry doesn't, because its seeds are on the outside.)
- In fact, some of the early versions of the word "acorn" literally mean "fruit".
- Acorn is the only item in the Fruit Tree to give 2.
- Interestingly, even the Apple x5 only gave 1 upon completion.
- Prior to Version 2.0.0, Acorns used to take 1 hour to craft.
Non-Crystal Crafting Items
Miscellaneous Non-Crystal Items
|Production Structures||Utility Structures||Crafting Item Translations|