The contestant with the best song won 200 and a Yool. There were runners-up prizes too. The Grand Prize winner's lyrics would be formatted as an in-game announcement, and the MSM developers had compiled all of the entries in a Facebook album. The contest ended on December 23rd, and the Grand Prize winner would get their prize, and the runners-up would get a 50 reward, on the very next day.
The contest rules were:
- Submit the lyrics to your song as a Wall post on our Facebook page. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of your lyrics and post it as a photo.
- Include the title of the original song that inspired yours (in case you're too clever for us and we can't figure it out on our own).
- Include your BBB ID (Friend Code) in your post.
- One (1) entry per user.
- No inappropriate content.
- Get creative and have fun!
The winner was Allegra May Scott. On the link here, Allegra had created a video based upon the song "Walking on a Christmas Wonderland". She had also added words to her video.